Values & Philosophy
Growing Generations is a place where passion and commitment fulfill dreams and deliver an experience that is treasured forever. We are a family building families through surrogacy and egg donation, driven by unparalleled safety and quality standards. The Growing Generations experience inspires trust, creates legacy and makes the impossible possible.
Growing Generations Motto
We Deliver: Passion. Dreams. Possibility.
Three Steps of Service
- Kind, warm and genuine interactions.
- Be interested.
- Anticipate and fulfill spoken and unspoken wishes.
Growing Generations Service Values
- I build families and create cherished legacies.
- I anticipate and fulfill spoken and unspoken wishes.
- I am empowered to create experiences that will be treasured forever.
- I embrace each moment as an opportunity to build relationships that earn trust and create loyalty.
- I advocate for and give back to my communities.
- I seek out and am open to opportunities that innovate and improve the Growing Generations experience.
- I own and resolve issues. Each moment is an opportunity to make a difference.
- I value, respect and empower each and every member of the Growing Generations team; I step up wherever I am needed.
- I seek out and provide opportunities for personal and professional growth and development.
- I am responsible for the integrity of our work and our professional image.
- I am proud to maintain a safe, positive and playful environment that celebrates equality, individuality and diversity.
- I protect and maintain the privacy and confidentiality of our clients, team members and company information.
Growing Generations Employee Promise
At Growing Generations, we appreciate our staff as our most valuable asset. Our commitment is to provide a positive and safe environment, empower individuals by nurturing thoughts and ideas, and display gratitude towards our team. Growing Generations promises to maintain a culture that encourages employees to grow, feel appreciated, and continually strengthen our staff who come from all walks of life.
Our Commitment to Anti-Racism
In the aftermath of the murder of George Floyd, protests have been raging throughout America speaking to generations of violence, racism, oppression, and inequality aimed at the Black community.
At Growing Generations we have always considered social justice, equality, and activism to be part of our founding principles. We recognize that we have focused on LGBTQ family equality and have remained largely silent on oppression and inequality experienced by Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC). We are a family building families, and it is clear to us that if any member of our family is hurting, we are all hurting. Growing Generations stands against racism and injustice in all of its expressions and believes that Black lives matter.
We commit to Growing Generations evolving from an affirming to an anti-racism organization, and we have identified much work to be done:
- We must educate ourselves about racism and oppression, both implicit and explicit, and examine our biases with the help of professional consultation from BIPOC to guide us in our exploration and self-discovery.
- We will examine and enhance our non-discriminatory policies in our hiring and advancement, recognizing that BIPOC are underrepresented in our industry.
- We will make intentional efforts to partner with and philanthropically support organizations whose mission it is to better the lives of BIPOC.
- We will actively work to make surrogacy and egg donation accessible to underserved BIPOC who need third party assisted reproduction to fulfill their dreams of parenthood.
- We must be willing to be uncomfortable, to have the difficult conversations, to trust each other, and learn from each other.
- We will examine every one of our surrogate, egg donor, and intended parent admissions and matching protocols to confront racism and biases.
- We will assess our mission, value statement, and service values to directly address racism, biases, and inequities.
- We will challenge our colleagues to take on making their organizations anti-racism.
Growing Generations has helped create diverse families all across the globe, and we recognize that until all of our families can live lives free of oppression, violence, and racism, we have work to do.
Surrogate, Delivered Twins
I wanted the thank you for the adorable silver bear to add to my charm braclet. It was very thoughtful of you. It being your job or not, you all do a distinguished part in making your surrogates happy. I cannot say enough good things about GG and all you do.