The Growing Generations Credo
Growing Generations is a place where passion and commitment fulfill dreams and deliver an experience that is treasured forever.
We are a family building families through surrogacy and egg donation, driven by unparalleled safety and quality standards.
The Growing Generations experience inspires trust, creates legacy and makes the impossible possible.
Growing Generations’ Motto
We Deliver: Passion.Dreams.Possibility
Three Steps of Service
- Kind, warm and genuine interactions.
- Be interested.
- Anticipate and fulfill spoken and unspoken wishes.
Growing Generations’ Service Values
- I build families and create cherished legacies.
- I anticipate and fulfill spoken and unspoken wishes.
- I am empowered to create experiences that will be treasured forever.
- I embrace each moment as an opportunity to build relationships that earn trust and create loyalty.
- I advocate for and give back to my communities.
- I seek out and am open to opportunities that innovate and improve the Growing Generations experience.
- I own and resolve issues. Each moment is an opportunity to make a difference.
- I value, respect and empower each and every member of the Growing Generations team; I step up wherever I am needed.
- I seek out and provide opportunities for personal and professional growth and development.
- I am responsible for the integrity of our work and our professional image.
- I am proud to maintain a safe, positive and playful environment that celebrates equality, individuality and diversity.
- I protect and maintain the privacy and confidentiality of our clients, team members and company information.
Growing Generations Employee Promise
At Growing Generations, we appreciate our staff as our most valuable asset.
Our commitment is to provide a positive and safe environment, empower individuals by nurturing thoughts and ideas, and display gratitude towards our team.
Growing Generations promises to maintain a culture that encourages employees to grow, feel appreciated, and continually strengthen our staff who come from all walks of life.
Thank you seems like such a small thing to say for how much I feel. How do you thank people for helping me with one of the GREATEST experiences of my life! You each treated me like I was the most important person in your care.Surrogate
I wanted to thank you all for making my experience as a surrogate so amazing! It exceeded my expectations. Very few things in my life turn out better than I expect or imagine.Surrogate
We want to express our deepest gratitude for making our lifelong dream of becoming parents a reality. Thank you all for helping us through a process that at times was overwhelming. Your professionalism, support, and love made us feel at ease.Parents, Boston, Daughter Alexa
I just needed to let you all know how touched I am by all the support and true concern you have shown me. Through the highs and lows, I have felt so surrounded by kindness.Surrogate
Thank you guys for seeing us through. We feel so fortunate that you decided to do what you do, when we decided to do what we’re doing with your help. How’s that for a tongue twister!Parents, Los Angeles, Daughter Noelle
There are so many things I am thankful for when it comes to Growing Generations and the staff. I don’t think I could name them all. In a “nutshell”, thank you for taking such wonderful care of me and my guys.Surrogate
Don and I want all of you to know that we will be forever grateful to Growing Generations for helping to make our dream come true. We appreciate the professionalism and care that everyone has shown us through this journey. Sometimes, it doesn’t seem real. Words cannot express how much we love our little babies.Parents, Arkansas, Daughter Alena and Son Aiden
I wanted the thank you for the adorable silver bear to add to my charm braclet. It was very thoughtful of you. It being your job or not, you all do a distinguished part in making your surrogates happy. I cannot say enough good things about GG and all you do.Surrogate, Delivered Twins
Thank you for this incredible opportunity you’ve given me! Being a surrogate has been one of the most fulfilling things in my life and I cannot imagine doing any of this without you. Your support has been incredible and it means the world to me. I could never thank you enough!Surrogate
Growing Generations was by our side throughout the process of becoming parents – on the good – as well as the bad days. Now, we’re blessed with the two most beautiful girls in the world. Thank you GG for helping make our dreams come true.San Franciso, Parents to Twin Daughters