Values & Philosophy
Growing Generations is a place where passion and commitment fulfill dreams and deliver an experience that is treasured forever. We are a family building families through surrogacy and egg donation, driven by unparalleled safety and quality standards. The Growing Generations experience inspires trust, creates legacy and makes the impossible possible.
Growing Generations’ Motto
We Deliver: Passion.Dreams.Possibility
Three Steps of Service
- Kind, warm and genuine interactions.
- Be interested.
- Anticipate and fulfill spoken and unspoken wishes.
Growing Generations’ Service Values
- I build families and create cherished legacies.
- I anticipate and fulfill spoken and unspoken wishes.
- I am empowered to create experiences that will be treasured forever.
- I embrace each moment as an opportunity to build relationships that earn trust and create loyalty.
- I advocate for and give back to my communities.
- I seek out and am open to opportunities that innovate and improve the Growing Generations experience.
- I own and resolve issues. Each moment is an opportunity to make a difference.
- I value, respect and empower each and every member of the Growing Generations team; I step up wherever I am needed.
- I seek out and provide opportunities for personal and professional growth and development.
- I am responsible for the integrity of our work and our professional image.
- I am proud to maintain a safe, positive and playful environment that celebrates equality, individuality and diversity.
- I protect and maintain the privacy and confidentiality of our clients, team members and company information.
Growing Generations Employee Promise
At Growing Generations, we appreciate our staff as our most valuable asset. Our commitment is to provide a positive and safe environment, empower individuals by nurturing thoughts and ideas, and display gratitude towards our team. Growing Generations promises to maintain a culture that encourages employees to grow, feel appreciated, and continually strengthen our staff who come from all walks of life.
Surrogate, Delivered Twins
I wanted the thank you for the adorable silver bear to add to my charm braclet. It was very thoughtful of you. It being your job or not, you all do a distinguished part in making your surrogates happy. I cannot say enough good things about GG and all you do.