Become a Surrogate in California
Who can become a Surrogate in California?
Women between the ages of 21 and 39 years of age who:
- Have delivered a child within the last 10 years and has raised at least one child of their own
- Is a citizen or legal resident/immigrant of the United States
- Have had a history of healthy, uncomplicated pregnancy and delivery
- Is free of health conditions that may be impacted by or interfere with pregnancy
- Have a body mass index (BMI) of 33 or lower
What are the Benefits of being a Surrogate from California?
- Fast Matching! California is the most desirable state for surrogacy by intended parents. Reasons for this include easy access to some of the country’s best surrogacy professionals, an established and simple legal process, and ease of travel for you and to you by intended parents!
- Choice! You get to choose your intended parents. Because more intended parents want a surrogate living in California, you have more intended parents from which to choose. This means having the surrogacy journey you want.
- Increased compensation! Listen, we know you do this for the love of it. But we also know that compensation is what makes the dream a reality for you. Moms in California, who want to be surrogate, receive higher compensation, ranging from $10,000 to sometimes $40,000 more than surrogates in other states.
First Time California Surrogates Earn $52,000 to $100,000.
Experienced California Surrogates Earn $62,000 to $110,000.
Location, Location, Location!
Growing Generations is headquartered at 5900 Wilshire Boulevard in Los Angeles, California. We work with IVF physicians located all over the United States and with several in southern California. If your IVF physician is in the Los Angeles metro area, we would love to schedule a time for you to stop by our office and say hi. If you are in northern or southern California, you may even be close enough to drive yourself to your IVF doctor’s office with your travel companion. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Why Growing Generations?
- Growing Generations is known as THE surrogacy agency for quality and safety.
- We have the highest compensation package in the industry for surrogates.
- Your intended parent match is customized to match your unique desires and preferences.
- The majority of our surrogate recruitment team is made up of former surrogates themselves.
- At Growing Generations, you receive 360 degrees of support throughout your entire process, including post-delivery support, from your case manager, to your financial specialist, to the psychological care team, and more.
Do you know anyone who would make a great surrogate? Learn more about our referral program here.