Egg Donation and Surrogacy in Dallas, Texas
Individuals and couples in Dallas trust Growing Generations, a full-service surrogacy and egg donation agency, to help build and grow their families. In addition to being the first agency dedicated to serving the gay and lesbian community, our services also assist HIV-positive men. No matter what your family status is now, we are proud to serve all of North Texas.
You don’t need to live near our main offices if you are interested in partnering with our agency to be a surrogate, egg donor or intended parent. Simply schedule a phone consultation with a member of our team. Later in your journey, you can make appointments for match meetings and medical and psychological screenings in Los Angeles, as needed.
Are You a Dallas Resident Interested in Being a Surrogate?
- From your initial application process to post-birth, our team is here to walk you through the journey.
- Our agency covers all costs for medical screenings and related travel expenses.
- A highly personalized matching process takes place before your intended parent match meeting.
Surrogates: Review our competitive compensation package
If you’re not ready to commit to being a surrogate, consider becoming an egg donor: Learn about egg donor compensation
Hoping to Raise Kids in the Lone Star State?
- Growing Generations only works in surrogacy-friendly states (over 40 states and counting, including Texas), and all of our intended parents have successfully received parentage judgments establishing their rights.
- The entire surrogacy process often takes 15 to 20 months from the time you apply to our program.