- Between the ages of 21-30 years old
- Body mass index below 27.5
- At least 5 feet tall
- Have both ovaries
- Have regular menstrual periods
- Free of genetic disorder diagnosis
- General clean bill of health
- Do not use tobacco
- No history of substance abuse
Family History Requirements
- Able to obtain up to date family history and health status
- No history of multigenerational familial diagnoses such as inheritable cancer, various genetic disorders, etc.
- Some education beyond high school or success in chosen career path
- Willingness to complete medical and psychological screening
- Willingness to use injectable medications
- Flexible schedule for appointments and traveling as needed
We screen our donors and take health and mental well-being into consideration to be sure donation is in YOUR best interest. This thorough screening also ensures you have a high likelihood of being selected by intended parents.
Our online application will determine if you meet the initial requirements to be an egg donor. If you do, you’ll be asked to schedule a video consultation with one of our specialists to go over the donation process, expectations, and next steps.
Ready to Get Started?
Take a quick survey to see if you qualify.
Egg donation involves a screening process. Not all potential egg donors are selected. Not all selected egg donors receive the monetary amounts or compensation advertised. As with any medical procedure, there may be risks associated with human egg donation. Before an egg donor agrees to begin the egg donation process, and signs a legally binding contract, she is required to receive specific information on the known risks of egg donation. Consultation with your doctor prior to entering into a donor contract is advised.