- This event has passed.
Ethical Surrogacy in the United States (Rome)
June 17, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
In this seminar you will learn everything you need to know to begin your journey to parenthood through surrogacy.
We will discuss:
- How to maximize success and minimize costs
- Who are surrogates and why to do they do this
- Managing your relationship with the surrogate
- Why you want a surrogate match customized for your needs
- The medical criteria that is used to select an ideal surrogate and egg donor
- The diagnostic testing and screening of the egg donor and surrogate
- Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS) of embryos
- Single vs double embryo transfer
At the end of the event, there will be ample time for questions and answers, as well as an opportunity to schedule time to meet privately with the experts.
[pdf-button url=”https://www.growinggenerations.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/SEMINAR-Ethical-Surrogacy-FLYER-ROME-1.pdf” title=”Download the Seminar Flyer”]