Los Angeles Surrogacy and Egg Donation Agency
Helping to build families since 1996, Growing Generations is a full-service surrogacy and egg donation agency based in Los Angeles, California. Located at 5900 Wilshire Blvd #550, Los Angeles, CA 90036, we were the first agency dedicated to serving the gay and lesbian community, and to provide services for HIV-positive men. Now, we are proud to help all families, regardless of family status.
If you are interested in partnering with our agency to be a surrogate, egg donor or intended parent, you don’t have to live in California. Thanks to technology, we are able to perform consultations via video. However, you can make appointments for consultations, match meetings and psychological screenings in Los Angeles.
We also have offices in New York and West Virginia.
Interested in Being a Surrogate?
- We’ve been working with surrogates for over 20 years, and we provide expert guidance through every step of the process.
- Growing Generations covers all costs for medical screenings and related travel.
Things for Intended Parents to Know
- Growing Generations only works in surrogacy-friendly states (over 40 states and counting, including California), and all of our intended parents have successfully received parentage judgments establishing their rights.
- We created a Legacy Program for VIP and celebrity parents-to-be that meets the unique needs of some of our intended parents who are looking for a completely customized approach to surrogacy.
- Our agency team provides a highly personalized approach to matching. The entire surrogacy process often takes 15 to 20 months.