Where did the year go?!
So much has happened during the first half of the year and I’d like to give you an update on what we’ve been up to.
- Just this month, in time for Father’s Day, three different pieces involving surrogacy hit the web. First, The Desert Sun ran a story (print/online) entitled, “Gay men looking to surrogacy for children”. Growing Generations co-owner Stuart Bell and GG Surrogate Lorisha McFarland were quoted.
- Next, an amazing Op-Ed by our very own Stuart was featured on Huffington Post. This piece, entitled, “From Caskets to Cradles: Miracles for Gay Men That Would Have Been Insane a Few Years Ago” . Caution: tissues may be required when reading.
- A Q & A with GG Clients, and parents to triplets, Sid and Aaron was printed within Arizona Foothills magazine. The article, with adorable pictures can be found on Growing Generations Facebook Page.
- Good Day LA, NTD.TV, Jewish News One, and 24Sata all picked up the piece, “Single Men Are Choosing to Start Their Own Families – without a Mother” where GG client Steven Harris was interviewed about his Surrogacy experience. GG co-owner, Dr. Kim Bergman also shared information about the process of Surrogacy.
- How’s your Spanish? I had an opportunity to share some insights about Latino Clients in El Diario La Prensa’s article, (print/online) “Vientre de alquiler: ¿somos las latinas su público objetivo?” The same article was also picked up and ran in La Opinion.
Of course, we have several stories and events coming up in the next part of 2014 too and of course, we’ll keep you in the loop!
Be sure to LIKE us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter @Growgen and/or join us on Google+ if you’d like to see news/events as they are happening. You can also celebrate other journeys, as we announce transfers, positive pregnancy tests, ultrasounds and births as they happen! FYI, the next GG Surrogate baby born will be #1241!
Lastly, if you are interested in being a part of future media regarding surrogacy, egg donation, and/or your own journey, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.