Ask Yourself These Questions To See if You Meet the Requirements for Surrogacy
Surrogacy is a life-changing experience that can be both taxing and rewarding. If you’re considering becoming a surrogate for individuals or couples seeking to build and grow a family biologically or through intention, Growing Generations requires that you meet certain qualifications when it comes to your health and finances.
Here are some questions to ask yourself before seeking to qualify to become a surrogate:
- Have you already had a child of your own?
- Are you around the ages of 21-40?
- Are you financially stable?
- Are you in good health with no chronic illnesses or infectious diseases?
- Do you have an understanding partner, children or support system?
- Will your mental health hinder you from being a surrogate?
- Do you have 15-18 months to commit to completing this process?
- Have you reviewed our compensation package?
- Will you be willing to keep in touch with the intended parents and respect their decisions in the process?
- Are you okay with the possibility of having a multiple pregnancy (twins or triplets)? Or would you prefer to carry just one baby?
- Does having a positive impact on the life of another call to you?
If you answered “yes” to all of the above questions, surrogacy might be for you! Here’s everything you need to know about the surrogacy process at Growing Generations. Are you ready to take the next step? Start the application process now.