Three Steps of Service
- Kind, warm and genuine interactions.
- Be interested.
- Anticipate and fulfill spoken and unspoken wishes.
Growing Generations Service Values
- I build families and create cherished legacies.
- I am empowered to create experiences that will be treasured forever.
- I embrace each moment as an opportunity to build relationships that earn trust and create loyalty.
- I advocate for and give back to my communities.
- I seek out and am open to opportunities that innovate and improve the Growing Generations experience.
- I own and resolve issues. Each moment is an opportunity to make a difference.
- I value, respect, and empower every member of the Growing Generations team. I step up wherever I am needed.
- I seek out and provide opportunities for personal and professional growth and development.
- I am responsible for the integrity of our work and our professional image.
- I am proud to maintain a safe, positive and playful environment that celebrates equality, individuality, and diversity.
- I protect and maintain the privacy and confidentiality of our clients, team members, and company information.
Growing Generations Employee Promise
We recognize our staff as our most valuable asset. We are committed to providing a positive and safe environment, empowering individuals by nurturing thoughts and ideas, and displaying gratitude towards our team. Growing Generations promises to maintain a culture where employees feel appreciated and are encouraged to grow.
Our Commitment to Anti-Racism
In the aftermath of the 2020 murder of George Floyd, protests raged throughout America speaking to generations of violence, racism, oppression, and inequality aimed at the Black community.
At Growing Generations, we have always considered social justice, equality, and activism as part of our founding principles. We recognize we have focused on LGBTQ family equality and have remained largely silent on oppression and inequality experienced by Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC). We are a family building families, and it is clear to us that if any member of our family is hurting, we are all hurting. Growing Generations stands against racism and injustice in all of its expressions and believes Black lives matter.
We commit to evolving from an affirming organization to an anti-racism organization, and have identified much work to be done:
- We must educate ourselves about racism and oppression, both implicit and explicit, and examine our biases with the help of professional consultation from BIPOC to guide us in our exploration and self-discovery.
- We will examine and enhance our non-discriminatory policies in hiring and advancement, recognizing that BIPOC are under-represented in our industry.
- We will make intentional efforts to partner with and philanthropically support organizations whose mission it is to better the lives of BIPOC.
- We will actively work to make surrogacy and egg donation accessible to under-served BIPOC who need third party assisted reproduction to fulfill their dreams of parenthood.
- We are willing to be uncomfortable, to have difficult conversations, to trust each other, and learn from each other.
- We will examine every one of our surrogate, egg donor, and intended parent admissions and matching protocols to confront racism and biases.
- We will assess our mission, value statement, and service values to directly address racism, biases, and inequities.
- We will challenge our colleagues to take on making their organizations anti-racism.
Growing Generations has helped create diverse families all across the globe, and we recognize until all of our families can live lives free of oppression, violence, and racism, we have work to do.