Egg Donor Compensation
Egg Donor Benefits and Covered Expenses
It can be difficult to talk about money. So, let us make this easy.
How Much Do Egg Donors Earn?
Growing Generations Egg Donors have the potential to earn $70,000 and in some cases more.
What is the Egg Donor Compensation Amount Each Time I Donate ?
- First-time Egg Donors are compensated $10,000
- Repeat Egg Donors are compensated $12,000
- We do offer Egg Donor Compensation above $12,000 if a donor has outstanding qualities that are difficult to find
- You receive $750 of your total compensation upon start of injectable medications
- You receive the balance of your compensation after the completion of the egg retrieval procedure, regardless of the number of eggs that are retrieved
How Many Times Can I Donate My Eggs?
Egg Donors can help multiple families which means you can donate your eggs up to six times. An IVF physician will review your medical records after each donation to ensure additional cycles are recommended.
What Expenses and/or Benefits are Covered by Growing Generations’ Intended Parents?
As an Egg Donor, you are eligible for the following benefits:
All Egg Donor screening costs, medications, and medical expenses are paid for by Intended Parents. You are also going to gain valuable knowledge about your genetic, physical, and reproductive health.
As an Egg Donor, you are provided an independent attorney for your legal contract with your Intended Parents.
Egg Donor Insurance
While complications are rare, we don’t take chances. All Egg Donors will be provided with an insurance policy to cover medical expenses for any complication that arises as a result of the Egg Donation Process.
- Airfare: Egg Donors who are required to fly are provided with coach airfare for themselves and an authorized companion.
- Ground Travel:
– Egg Donors who drive more than 100 miles round trip are reimbursed for a per mile rate to cover fuel.
– Egg Donors who do not have a car and/or Egg Donors who are flown to another city are provided with reasonable ground transportation for required travel, including transfer to/from airport as well as to/from doctor appointments and procedures. Egg Donors are given access to Growing Generations’ UBER account to make ground transportation a breeze.
- Meals: Egg Donors who travel more than 200 miles round trip are entitled to a $75 a day per diem to cover meals while traveling for the cycle.
- Parking: Reasonable and actual parking expenses are reimbursed to Egg Donors for medical appointments/procedures and airport stays.
- Lodging: If an Egg Donor must travel away from home (i.e. outside of reasonable driving distance) and stay overnight, reasonable hotel accommodations are made for the Egg Donor near the facility where the medical appointment/or procedure is to occur.
- Companion: We want our Egg Donors to feel safe and comfortable. As an Egg Donor, you choose a companion to accompany you from the egg retrieval back home or back to the hotel. If the Egg Donor must fly for the egg retrieval procedure, her companion’s meals and airfare are paid for. The companion will share a hotel room with the Donor and will share ground transportation whenever possible.